This week I made vegetarian yakisoba noodles for dinner and shared it in Instagram stories. Some lovely people asked me about the recipe. So I thought I share it here on my blog.
Ingredients (three portions)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 4 tsp ketchup
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
I recommend making the sauce first so all ingredients can mesh well together and develop their flavour.
- one onion
- two carrots
- three shiitake mushrooms
- two spring onions
- four cabbage leaves
- half a medium zucchini
- (one red pepper if you like)
- freshly ground pepper
- one package soba noodles (three servings)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- a dash of sesame seed oil
1. For the sauce mix all ingredients together and set aside.
2. Boil the noodles in water. Once they are finished drain them and rinse with cold water.
3. Put them aside in a bowl and add a little bit of soy sauce.
4. Chop all the vegetables and fry them (except the mushrooms) in a pan with a little bit of coconut oil and sesame seed oil.
5. When the vegetables are almost tender, add the noodles, mushrooms and yakisoba sauce.
6. Mix all ingredients together and fry for a few minutes, so that all the flavours can develop well.
7. Serve in bowls and garnish with a little bit of seaweed if you like. Enjoy.